Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Packaging and Possible Name Change?

Just a thought on packaging ideas….
I have a ton of card stock on hand for my Creative Memories projects, in all different patterns and colors, so what better way to use it than on my sugar cookies?  I simply folded the card stock over the open end of the plastic treat bag and stapled.  At the last second, I decided it needed something else…. a title… *happy easter*.



And in case somebody wants to know where the yummy cookies came from, a (possible) new logo….. 
ajc pâtisserie (?)

The actual card used on packaging will have the logo and also my contact information.  (Not shown in photograph)  It is not exactly “retail ready” or super professional, but it will suffice for now.








Any thoughts, input or ideas?  Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment