Sunday, August 10, 2014

Under the Sea for Ada




In five weeks or less my bff of almost 20 years is having her first baby - and it's a little girl!!  I am beyond excited to spoil her rotten and one day teach her how to make some sugar cookies like the ones I made for her mama's baby shower.  :)  

She is going with a super cute (no girly-girl-pink for this chica) sea-themed nursery...



I love it.  Especially the little crab and seahorse.  I already had a seahorse cutter so that was an easy choice when deciding what cookies to make for her shower.  And because she has an affinity for all things coral-colored, I loved the idea of personalizing half of the cookies with soon-to-to-be-baby Ada's first initial.  
















Last but certainly not least (and only because she approved this photo :), the mommy-to-be!








1 comment:

  1. Thanks again, Alice, for the beautiful and most delish cookies. We appreciate your talented and generous contribution to the party. Love, Gayle

    ReplyDelete