Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Modern Baby Shower

 
 
I recently had the opportunity to create some cookies for a very special baby shower.  A few months ago I received a message from one of my oldest and dearest friends, Audrey, asking if I was able to help out her Mom who was throwing a baby shower for her very pregnant sister-in-law.  They requested onesie cookies and the only guideline was "no pink!".  The mother is not a girly-girl (to which I can relate), so I decided to keep the cookies clean and modern.
 
 
 
 
I found some inpspiration cookies over here and loved the simplicity of the onesies.  The modern gray, white and teal needed a pop of color, so the pink was only used as an accent.  They really turned out exactly as I had hoped.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
It was so much fun to reconnect with old friends!  Baby Harper has since joined the world and is doing well. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment